This job has now expired
PR Manager - In house Consumer Technology - Leading Mobile App Developer - London (Soho) - £35,000 plus benefits
Wow! Incredibly exciting opportunity for a PR manager to join Europe's leading mobile innovation agency. From mobile banking to m-commerce, they define, design and deliver market-leading Smartphone and tablet experiences that transform their client’s businesses. My client is the most awarded mobile agency, winning ‘Innovative Agency 2012’ and ‘Best App Developer 2011’.
Based in the heart of Soho, my client is seeking a PR Manager to elevate their reputation as Europe’s leading mobile innovation agency. Described as “the public face of app development”, my client is a regular commentator within The Guardian, has appeared on BBC’s The Apprentice, and in 2012 was profiled in The Metro, Evening Standard, Reuters and Business Insider.
The PR Manager will cement awareness within national, consumer and influential technology press, whilst extending their marketing-leading position into key target sectors of retail, travel and financial services. Key responsibilities include:
· Work with clients to monitor joint PR strategies, across trade and consumer press
· Actively increase brand awareness among target sectors and prospective clients
· Support client services team with innovative initiatives that strengthen relationships with existing clients
· Strengthen participation at conferences and industry events, securing regular speaking slots and attendance
· Create and distribute monthly newsletter that reaches thousands of external contacts, existing clients, and journalists
· Stay on the cutting-edge of market developments and knowledge share internally
· Launch and monitor highly targeted, paid campaigns across Google and LinkedIn
· Manage the website and social media channels including twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the blog
· Take responsibility for award submissions
· Strengthen existing network of media contacts and hold direct relationships with key journalists
Manage PR budget
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least three years experience in a trade PR/marketing role, or equivalent within technology or consumer PR, either at an agency or client side.
- A passion for emerging technology and a desire to work for a rapidly growing agency in the heart of Soho.
- .An understanding and passion for the mobile/digital market and emerging technology
- Preferable, but not essential, experience of working across technology, digital marketing or vertical sectors of retail, travel or financial services
- An excellent network of media contacts across trade and consumer press
- Proven ability to devise and implement creative approaches to extending brand awareness
- Excellent communication and networking skills
In return for talent and endeavour my client a competitive salary of £35,000 plus super range of benefits which includes:
- · 24 days holiday
- · Use of MacBook Pro
- · Learning and development opportunities
- · Employee referral scheme
This is an exciting and diverse role ideal for someone looking to make a real impact in a rapidly evolving industry. Please send your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view this and hundreds of opportunities in PR & Communications please visit www.medianrecruit.co.uk