A global publishing company, with offices in New York and Sydney is looking for a talented Digital Publicist to join the Digital and Communications team in our London office.
An idea focussed, creative thinker, with outstanding analytical and communication skills, this is a wide and varied role, working across our imprints and many author brands which include Carol Ann Duffy, Lord Sugar, Jon Ronson, Julia Donaldson and Peter James.
A core member of an award-winning team this role offers the opportunity to shape the future of our digital communications strategy, and work on some truly exciting brands.
Your responsibilities will include strategizing and executing creative and impactful digital publicity campaigns; building strong relationships with online media and helping to promote new digital opportunities for our authors and brands. You will work closely and cross-functionally with colleagues to ensure the most creative and effective placement and amplification of content and you will monitor campaign effectiveness and ensure that insights and learning’s are plugged back into our creative plans.
Experience ideally with a media or agency background
- A strong interest in general media, and knowledge and love for digital media, consumer sites and social networks
- Boundless energy and buzzing with ideas and creativity
- Essential to understand and be interested in the digital landscape, new platforms and new technology, to ensure that our PR techniques and plans are always improving
- Exceptional analytical, reporting and organisation skills
- Proven track record of driving multiple successful digital PR campaigns
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to live and work in the UK in order to be considered for the vacancy.
Closing Date: 13th January 2013
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button