Account Manager – Consumer, Travel, Property
Award winning, independent PR consultancy specialising in consumer PR, corporate communications, financial PR, & political affairs seeks an outstanding Account Manager to join their consumer team. You will have at least three years previous travel and property PR experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to look after some of the agency’s flagship clients.
Key responsibilities: -
· Managing client and media relationships
· Planning and implementing client strategies
· Manage account team and take responsibility for management of junior staff
· Effective financial management
· Established media contacts in the travel and property sectors
· Social media/blogging experience
The successful candidate will have: -
· A minimum of 3 years PR agency experience; preferably working with travel and property accounts
· Strong relationships with the consumer travel and property media
· A wealth of account management experience
· Exceptional written, communication and people skills
In return, they will offer you a salary of £32k, great team culture, excellent client list, rewarding career and the chance for a good work life balance.
About PRF Recruitment
We specialise in pr and communications recruitment, offering a personal and targeted approach to your job search, whether you are looking for a junior role or a board level position.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)