PR Manager - Online Dating Company
Our client is an online dating company based in central London. They are now looking for a PR Manager to be the face and voice of their brand.
The role of PR Manager will involve:
- Responding to press enquiries
- Appearing on radio shows and television broadcasts as the face of the company
- Working in a small team alongside a digital marketer and the CEO
- Promoting the company through relevant media outlets
- Writing copy and press releases
The ideal candidate will:
- Have solid PR experience, preferably with some time spent in an agency
- Have previous experience of working with a client of a slightly sensitive nature
- Be an excellent writer
- Be able to hold their own in panel discussions/in front of the media
- Be able to think creatively and collaboratively within a small team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make their mark in a small and exciting company.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required, please apply now.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.