PR Account Manager/Director
A very successful and thriving South Midlands-based PR consultancy is recruiting for an experienced PR Account Manager/Director with a digital offering (in-depth knowledge of social media tools and strategies) to join this well-established professional PR team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and committed team.
We are looking for experienced candidates who have at least 3 to 5 years’ in-depth PR experience, encompassing a wide range of trade and consumer products, which will include leisure and lifestyle, automotive, and professional services. Your main responsibilities will be to lead and co-manage a mix of projects, from developing bespoke PR campaigns and devising strategies to writing for a variety of press releases, brochures and web copy. This is a superb opportunity for someone with good media relations on both a local and national basis and exceptional writing ability, as you will be expected to get 'under the skin' when writing for national blue chip consumer, trade and technical accounts.
As a person, you will be a highly organised and confident individual with excellent interpersonal / presentation skills, with the ability to bring projects together within budget and in a timely and efficient manner. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career, such as if you are currently a Senior Account Executive or maybe an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager looking for that next step in your career.
Recruiting now, so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Hannah Fox for more information on 0121 355 0955.
- 07 February 2013
- 07 March 2013
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Media and New Media, Professional Services
- Account Director, Account Manager, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Manager (In-House)
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About AF Selection
Established in 1988 we are a specialist recruitment agency who assist candidates in finding jobs in PR & communications. We recruit for communications & marketing departments in all industry sectors as well as PR, Marketing and Communications agencies.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in Worcestershire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Consumer jobs in Worcestershire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Worcestershire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Media and New Media jobs in Worcestershire
- Full Time Digital & Online Manager (In-House) Professional Services jobs in Worcestershire