Creative brand PR consultancy who delivers ground-breaking media campaigns seeks a talented Associate Director to work on their most significant FMCG consumer lifestyle brand . This agency has an outstanding track record of creating award-winning media relations programmes and prides itself for its straight-talking client approach.
• Account lead for Global drinks brand and senior day-to-day client contact
• The role is initially 100% working one reputable brand, but opportunities to expand the portfolio are possible in the future
• Responsible for strategic development and delivery of Global campaign
• Add value through senior counsel to clients
• Act as senior project manager, working closely with discipline leads to create a compelling through-the-line campaign
• Overall responsibility for quality control and problem solving
• Develop and guide delivery of the Global 2013 plan, including strategy, creative development, issues management, contractual agreements and large-scale event planning
• Monitor team profit & loss and time analysis, recommending remedial action as required
• Act as senior lead – be able to interact with and gain respect from senior clients, as well as build and maintain relationships throughout the client organisation
• Creative and strategic added value – client and campaigns
• Damage limitation and crisis management
• Give insightful advice on strategic issues and media handling issues including crisis management, celebrity endorsements and ROI
• Lead client meetings at a senior level
• Keep campaigns on track and to a first class standard
• Motivate, inspire and build teams
• Stay contemporary and culturally aware – keep abreast of industry trends, developments and opportunities
- Experience in multi-market campaign planning within an in-house or agency environment
- Knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns and an understanding of how various disciplines work together and complement each other
- Excellent client handling skills
- Experience within the drinks industry desirable
- French, Italian, Russian language skills a very big plus
- Flawless organisational and management skills
- Gravitas and maturity, enabling persuasion and influence at the highest levels
- Team management experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and creative environment
For further information please contact email@example.com
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.
About Prospect Resourcing Ltd
Prospect is a global recruitment business for the PR & Comms industry that does things better.