Head of Digital – Consumer Brands
Our client a leading consumer brands PR consultancy, is looking for a talented Head of Digital to join the senior management team within this 35 strong office. The ideal person does not need to the technical experience to build apps and microsites but have the ability to project manage these with the aid of outsourced support where required.
Key Responsibilities and attributes required
· Lead and continue to develop all aspects of their social and digital offer
· Devise and shape social media strategies
· Manage and advise on client communities
· Identify/monitor/engage with key influencers using their social media monitoring package
· Contribute and advise on crisis and issues monitoring and response approaches
· Develop and share best practice approaches across the agency
· Advise on modern SEO techniques, and develop big picture thinking
· Possess and enthusiastic and consultative style
· Demonstrate a passion for new business and be commercially astute.
· Possess thought leadership perspectives for internal and external benefit
Culturally they are collegiate, personable and incredibly supportive with a fantastic staff retention record. The agency is built on the premise of ‘connections that count’, working not only to influence media and consumers but diving deeper into the world of retailers, influencers, legislators and opinion formers borne out of thirty years knowledge of a focused sector approach.
Their clients range from leading consumer brands to industry bodies and champions, from those with national agendas to those with sector focused challenges, and from those with bold proactive idea led campaigns to others with reactive issues focused tasks.
They have a impressive track record of winning new business in 2012 and have solid plans for expansion across traditional and digital PR in 2013.
In return you can expect:
· a competitive basic salary
· bonus scheme based on overall new business gained by agency
· annual percentage of salary bonus for all staff
· opportunity to sit on the senior management team