PR Account Manager - Financial Services
This multi-award-winning PR and digital communications agency specialises in financial and professional services, asset management (retail and institutional), professional development and education, enterprise and innovation, pensions and property. They are now looking for a bright, dynamic PR Account Manager with previous experience within financial services PR.
Their work ranges from traditional media relations for products and services to corporate brand building, reputation and crisis management and online reputation management.
- To manage designated accounts on a day-to-day basis, building strong relationships with clients
- Implement the PR brief for each client to meet defined time-scale, format and quality requirements
- Foster strong links with key journalist/publications in the appropriate market sectors
- Initiate and develop ideas to achieve the objectives of the client brief and for new business pitches
- Manage and develop junior members of staff
- Established Account Manager with at least 1 years experience in financial services PR
- Working knowledge of asset management, pensions, securities servicing or insurance
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent writing capabilities, experienced in writing articles and press releases
- Strong team player
- Good research skills
To be part of this friendly team that believes in rewarding its employees with excellent benefits, please click the apply now button below.