Digital PR Account Manager - £30 - £35K - International communications agency!
PR Digital Specialist
A market-leading international communications agency is looking for a Digital PR Specialist to join their digital team, advising on how to weave digital into the communications strategy. Working with some of the world’s largest and smartest brands, this role will involve working on UK, pan-European and global accounts, with collaborative teams to develop integrated solutions across traditional, digital, experiential and mobile channels to drive successful marketing and communications programs.
Main duties will include:
* Working directly with clients to develop digital and social media strategies, educating them along the way
* Set timelines and budgets, managing projects through strategy and execution
* Mentor junior staff and traditional PR staff on best practices in digital and social media
* Participate in new business
Skills and experience needed:
* Previous experience (3-4 years+) at Account Management level within an agency
* Strong understanding of digital platforms online
* Strong organisation and project management skills
If you have previous experience at Account Management level within a digital, public relations or advertising agency and want to work for one of the world's leading communications agencies, get in touch! Contact Beatrice@ecomrecruitment.com if you think that you are the Digital PR Specialist I seek!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)