Associate Director – Corporate / Crisis Management
Our client, a highly regarded ad very successful communications consultancy, is looking for an established Associate Director to join their large corporate team.
This is a senior role that will involve working closely with senior management. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on all clients within the corporate practice, managing crisis within the organisation as well as personal reputation work
- Securing new business
- Media training and leading a talented team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous agency experience with specialism in crisis management
- Be creative and commercially savvy
- Demonstrate you understand how to manage a team and project development
- Have a nose for new business and a real interested and enthusiasm to grow a division
- Have strong client facing experience with the ability to forge and maintain senior client relationships and put business strategy together
The agency offers excellent benefits including private healthcare and long-term training and career prospects.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the role, please click Apply now!