Communications Manager, Enterprise Support Finance Services, FMCG Brands
Our client’s global communications function has evolved over the last year and they now seek an experienced Communications Manager to join their team in Kingston upon Thames. You will be joining their global shared organisation, which delivers services in the area of HR, IT, Finance, Information Management and Workplace. Enterprise support’s role is to drive revenue growth by boosting personal productivity, lower cost levels, help provide a better service across consumers and customers through a single global strategy and plan and they also hold responsibility for all internal services.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating strategic communications plans for Finance Services as a whole that are aligned the overall communication plans, including activities towards all employees, stakeholders and Finance employees
- Acting as a Business Partner to the Vice President within Finance Services, providing advice and guidance in the development and execution of the communication plans
- Support and coach the appropriate leaders in creating employee engagement and stakeholder support through leadership visibility
- Solid background in internal communications
- Thorough understanding of change communications and Business Partnering
- Proven experience in developing innovative communication strategies and solutions to enable successful implementation of initiatives
- Good understanding and experience with social media is preferable
- Experience working in a global, complex organisation
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.