This job has now expired
In House PR Manager - Corporate Technology - 9 Month Maternity Contract - Global Giant - London – to £55,000 - TO START IN JUNE
My client is a world-renowned multinational corporation, one of the world's largest consultancies, operating in 50 countries and employing over 100,000 people.
Based in London, my client is seeking a PR Manager on a nine-month maternity contract STARTING IN JUNE. Reporting into the Group Head of PR, the role of the PR Manager is to:
Raise visibility within top-tier business and technology press, manage a global media evaluation project to measure share of voice across key geographies, manage PR agencies and the group PR country network, increase communication on new client wins, work closely with Group Analyst Relations and Group Marketing and Web teams to ensure coordinated external communication campaigns, manage global PR agency (in London and New York), liaise PR activity with other PR managers worldwide, edit press releases and newsletters.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need the following:
- At least 6 years experience, ideally with some time spent in-house, although strong candidates purely with agency experience will be considered.
- Corporate experience is a must, ideally along with at least some technology experience to go with it.
- Experience of working with pan-EMEA media (e.g Financial Times, Wall Street Journal)
- Social media experience (a bonus)
- Spoken French (a plus but not essential)
- Comfortable with autonomous working
- Ability to work under deadline and in a diplomatic fashion
- Crisis communications experience (a bonus)
- Financial PR experience (e.g for acquisitions/financial results) a plus
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive salary between £45,000 and £55,000 pro rata depending on experience.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Corporate PR Manager, ideally with a background in technology, to work for a great company on a long term maternity contract. Please note, the client is looking to begin the interview process in March, but the contract will not start until early JUNE. Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com