This job has now expired
Senior Manager – Digital Content & Social Media
A fantastic opportunity has been created for a creative and skilled Senior Manager to join the Marketing and Communications team within Experian Consumer Services. With proven experience of social media and the digital PR environment, as well as an understanding of the wider marketing mix, you will lead and develop a social and online strategy which is fully integrated across the wider sales and marketing channels. Ideally you will have wider Public Relations skills and will be keen to apply and develop your experience as part of a high achieving in-house communications team.
- Developing and leading the implementation of a creative, high profile social and online strategy which supports Experian Consumer Services marketing and communications strategy
- Utilising a variety channels to reach and engage key audiences across our D2C products Experian CreditExpert and Experian AutoCheck as well as supporting B2B communications
- Managing the social and online team which includes a community manager and digital content copywriter
- Developing and engaging advocate networks including blogger relations in line with the ECS sales and marketing strategy
- Reporting and measurement including agency management and budget management as well as developing and reporting on clear campaign KPI measurements
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrable thorough understanding of social media and the digital PR environment.
- Up to date with current and future industry trends and social media measuring tools.
- Understanding of the wider marketing mix ie media buying, SEO, TV and digital advertising, traditional PR, events and sponsorship.
- Strong strategy, planning and execution skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Personally active on Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Written, verbal and analytical skills.
- People management experience
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2012 was US$4.5 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button