This job has now expired
Due to new business wins and expansion, my client who is an up and coming PR agency in Manchester is looking to appoint a new member to their team!
They are looking for candidates from Junior PR Account Manager to Senior PR Account Manager level and are more concerned with finding someone with the right personality and the cultural fit than level.
Candidates do need both consumer and B2B PR experience as well as a PR agency background.
In essence they want someone who wants to be part of a small be growing business and who wants to be an integral part of that grow and the agency’s future success. Someone who is happy to be hands on and comfortable with making media relations calls one minute and in a new business pitch the next. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude, hard-working & ambitious work ethic, have excellent client servicing skills as exceptional interpersonal ability and the ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently and work in a ‘non’ micro-management setting.
The role will involve working on both consumer & B2B clients within the home/interior sector and whilst contacts in this sector would be ideal, it isn’t essential.
Other key requirements include
- Are a team player
- Have experience of both consumer and trade PR – agency side. Sorry, we already have two great interns!
- Are an account manager already managing clients
- Can see a consumer PR angle and sell this to national consumer home journalists – and equally be confident drafting a trade feature
- Have a great portfolio
- Are keen to work on lots of projects and use lots of skills outside of the above ‘home’ remit - we're a growing agency and you could be helping with new business by day three!
- Want to progress your career
- Are as enthusiastic and passionate as we are
You'll get the opportunity and mentoring to progress to the next level (if you wish), good T&Cs - and the chance to be at the heart of a growing team.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0845 539 0369.