AD/SAD - Digital Specialist - Consumer Gaming - Top 20 Agency - London - £55,000 +
Account Director/Senior Account Director - Consumer Gaming Digital - Top 20 Agency - London - from £55,000 plus great benefits
My client is a much admired Top 20 PR agency, renowned for combining original thinking and award-winning creativity. Based in super cool offices in Soho, the team have won numerous awards including PR Agency of the Year.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Digital specialist to join the friendly and dynamic Consumer team focusing on gaming clients as an Account Director or Senior Account Director. The consumer division has an enviable list of blue-chip clients and household name brands ranging across gaming, consumer lifestyle, entertainment and online.
To apply for this job you should:
- Be an experienced Digital specialist from an agency background, with a proven track record of directing online and social media campaigns across a varity of consumer and/or gaming sectors
- You should have excellent writing and communication skills and the ability to build strong media and client relationships.
- You will be creative and able to produce innovative on line and digital campaigns.
- You will be a team player with endless enthusiasm, a level head and a can-do attitude
In return for your talents and endeavours my client offers a most competitive salary starting at £55,000 plus a considerable range of benefits including:
- Internal and external training programmes
- Six monthly appraisals and development plans
- Quarterly Employee and Team Awards
- Sabbaticals for longer term employees
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Free bar!!!
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a Digital specialist to join a fantastic agency. Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
To view this and hundreds of other vacancies in PR & Communications visit www.medianrecruit.co.uk
- 23 February 2013
- 23 March 2013
- Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, FMCG, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Travel and Tourism
- Account Director, Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Senior Account Manager
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in Oxford
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in Oxford