Consumer PR Senior Account Manager - food and digital in egdy and intelligent boutique agency
Down-to-earth and super-bright, this is a boutique PR agency with a genuine difference. In this edgy, sharp PR agency, people are defined by ability and insight, not level. As a Senior Account Manager on the consumer PR team, you will work closely with the business leader, have the chance to work in-house with a major client on a regular basis and leverage your knowledge of food, drink, wine and digital.
With the perfect combination of clout and cool, it’s a role for a talented and ambitious consumer PR Senior Account Manager with food and drink expertise craving something different.
Based in a fashionable district of East London (on the continued insistence of its staff) this is a boutique that responds to people who think differently. With an extraordinary network across branding, digital, content and insight, this is a group of PR experts who are engaged by a different approach. Actively encouraging people to step above their roles - but never treading on heads – this PR consultancy celebrates development of talent, collaboration and fun.
Key challenges and opportunities in this consumer PR Senior Account Manager (food and drink) role:
- Opportunity to build on an established relationship with a big-name client –spending extensive time working with the in-house team on-site
- Leverage knowledge of nutrition, food and drink and digital to deliver smart, creative solutions
- Work with the Managing Director to forge new business links and help shape the landscape of the agency
- Gain broad development based on your ability and intellect – not how long you’ve been waiting in line
- Be exposed to broader creative disciplines through the agency’s network of creatives
Key attributes and experience for this consumer PR Senior Account Manager (food and drink) role:
- It is likely you are currently a consumer PR Senior Account Manager with food and drink expertise, looking for a new challenge within a culture that suits your personality
- Strong digital and social media expertise
- Knowledge of the nutrition landscape
- Ability to work on both creative and intellectually rigorous PR campaigns
- Superb client counsel and management skills
To be considered for this consumer PR Senior Account Manager (food and drink role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.