Consumer PR Senior Account Manager - food and digital in egdy and intelligent boutique agency
Down-to-earth and super-bright, this is a boutique PR agency with a genuine difference. In this edgy, sharp PR agency, people are defined by ability and insight, not level. As a Senior Account Manager on the consumer PR team, you will work closely with the business leader, have the chance to work in-house with a major client on a regular basis and leverage your knowledge of food, drink, wine and digital.
With the perfect combination of clout and cool, it’s a role for a talented and ambitious consumer PR Senior Account Manager with food and drink expertise craving something different.
Based in a fashionable district of East London (on the continued insistence of its staff) this is a boutique that responds to people who think differently. With an extraordinary network across branding, digital, content and insight, this is a group of PR experts who are engaged by a different approach. Actively encouraging people to step above their roles - but never treading on heads – this PR consultancy celebrates development of talent, collaboration and fun.
Key challenges and opportunities in this consumer PR Senior Account Manager (food and drink) role:
- Opportunity to build on an established relationship with a big-name client –spending extensive time working with the in-house team on-site
- Leverage knowledge of nutrition, food and drink and digital to deliver smart, creative solutions
- Work with the Managing Director to forge new business links and help shape the landscape of the agency
- Gain broad development based on your ability and intellect – not how long you’ve been waiting in line
- Be exposed to broader creative disciplines through the agency’s network of creatives
Key attributes and experience for this consumer PR Senior Account Manager (food and drink) role:
- It is likely you are currently a consumer PR Senior Account Manager with food and drink expertise, looking for a new challenge within a culture that suits your personality
- Strong digital and social media expertise
- Knowledge of the nutrition landscape
- Ability to work on both creative and intellectually rigorous PR campaigns
- Superb client counsel and management skills
To be considered for this consumer PR Senior Account Manager (food and drink role please click to apply