Account Manager - Corporate/Issues
This hugely successful growing PR agency based in c London is seeking a top notch Account Manager.
The agency is fairly new (c18 months) and set up by two fantastic Directors, both ex big agencies and with amazing credentials.
The agency is now 8/10 and growing rapidly.
Based in Central London, they have smart offices and an already impressive portfolio of clients across a number of sectors including healthcare, property, professional services, logistics, environmental and more. Recent wins have included some big brands so you'll have some suitably impressive names for your CV and superb campaigns to work on.
Huge things are in the pipeline for the agency going forward too, so this is a superb opprtunity to be part of a growing business and be involved from the beginning.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in the corporate sector, will thrive on working in a dynamic environment and be looking for an opportunity to grow themselves as well as their business.
You will need
- Corporate PR experience gained in a UK agency
- Strong media skills – national business and trade media contacts (across any sector)
- Strong writing skills
- Experience of working on by-lined articles, option pieces, stakeholder relations and thought leadership type work
- Experience of working on national and regional campaigns
- Strong strategic skills
- Experience of managing people (2 or more)
A superb opportunity!
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)