Account Manager - Financial & Professional Services
Our client is an award-winning public relations agency which specialise in financial and professional services PR seeks an established Account Manager to join their growing team.
To deliver excellent client service to a portfolio of clients by effective management and technical expertise, providing support on other PR accounts when necessary; and to implement the PR strategy as defined between the client and Account Directors.
- To manage designated accounts on a day to day basis.
- To maintain a good relationship with clients
- Foster strong links with key journalist/publications
- Write press releases, articles and other documentation which meet the requirements of the PR brief
- Ensure a good level of accuracy on all work.
- Initiate and develop ideas to achieve the objectives of the client brief.
- Assist in the production of client activity reviews and contact reports
- Research and develop ideas in support of new business pitches.
- Manage and develop junior members of staff as required.
- Carry out any other tasks as deemed necessary by line manager.
Required Experience/ Skill set
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial services/PR
- Working knowledge on asset management or pensions or securities servicing or insurance
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience of writing press releases and articles
- Excellent research skills
- Experience of working with budgets
- Track record in initiating creative PR ideas
- Experience of people management
- Experience of client activity reviews
- Experience of writing contact reports
- Disciplined and admin strong
- Ability to command respect of demanding senior client executives
In return: The agency offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits including, discretionary profit related bonus; up to 28 days holiday per annum; private health and life insurance; a company pension contribution; generous new business incentives and development training.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)