Litigation Specialist for Leading Corporate and Financial PR FIrm
Knowledge of the legal process and the ability to handle highly sensitive scenarios and crisis situations is key. You will be a calm and collected operator able to deal with situations sensitively, but with a firm hand.
Having made their name providing communications advice to CEOs and Chairmen through some of the biggest crises of their careers, this young financial and corporate communications firm has built an impressive client list and reputation across all sectors at speed. Still independent and reasonably flat structured, they offer all members of the team the opportunity to be part of an evolving business and influence the direction of the firm.
Key challenges and opportunities in this litigation specialist within financial and corporate PR role:
- Advising clients across an array of sectors facing broad ranging, high profile situations
- Influencing at the most senior level. Building credibility and relationships of trust at speed
- Making an impact on the shape and direction of the business
- Internal education of colleagues
Key attributes and experience for this litigation specialist within financial and corporate PR role:
- Either a background in law, or extensive exposure to the legal process
- Flexible approach, able to work on a large variety of different projects and situations
- Excellent academics and analytical ability
- Excellent communications skills, from crafting messages and developing strategy to sensitively and empathetically dealing with clients and broad ranging stakeholder groups
- Experience working in a communications role, either in agency or in-house is highly desirable
To be considered for this litigation specialist within financial and corporate PR role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.