Account Manager/Snr Account Manager - Enterprise and Corporate Comms
Our client is one of the fastest growing agencies of 2012, delivering entrepreneurship and enterprise communication. They are looking for a talented Account Manager or Snr Account Manager with a genuine interest in championing clients in this space.
They are based in a vibrant spot in south west London in stunning offices and offer exceptional training and career prospects.
- Supporting the implementation of campaigns and initiatives focused around enterprise and entrepreneurialism
- Building on your existing media contacts
- Providing strategic client counsel
- Writing media releases and sell into the media.
- Running and monitoring social media campaigns
- Organising large scale events with the assistance of an AD/SAD
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong corporate communications or issues driven PR experience.
- A good understanding of current affairs and policy and the impact this has on political and commercial landscape
- A strong interest in stakeholder engagement and enterprise
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to hit the ground running and turn their hand to any challenge
- A 2:1 degree or equivalent from a well respected university
- A genuine passion for working in enterprise or entrepreneurialism
- Ability to manage 2-3 AE/SAE level consultants
In return you can expect to work with an inspiring team to deliver some of the most exciting and thought-provoking campaigns in this sector.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (South)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (South)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (South)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (South)
- Full Time CSR Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (South)