This job has now expired
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Fantastic contract position has just arisen for a regulatory expert within the food sector to fulfill a six month contract in a global fmcg organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in infant nutrition but at the least have strong relevant regulatory experience within food/nutrition.
- Provide food regulatory expertise to relevant departments
- Ensure products meet national nutritional guidelines, regulations and food safety requirements
- Responsibility for all labeling, sales and marketing materials to ensure compliance with regulations
- Ensure robust procedures in place for sign off
- Represent company at trade and professional associations meetings and conferences
- Liaise with enforcement agencies
- Strong understanding and experience of regulatory and political environment, ideally within the infant feeding industry
- Must have a science degree or equivalent qualification, preferably nutrition, chemistry or biology
- Ability to understand scientific research and information
- Great written and verbal skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
Please note that candidate must have experience in food regulation to be considered for this role.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Sophie Collins on email@example.com quoting reference SC1302-69
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/