This job has now expired
Our client, who is one of the most dynamic and well respected agencies in the regions, is currently looking for their next PR star to join their ever expanding team. They are looking for a forward thinking Consumer PR Account Manager to come and work on some of the agencies most exciting lifestyle and leisure clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day PR activity and account managing a portfolio of clients. The team are self managing and have a mature way of working where there isn't such an emphasis on hierarchy, just that everyone gets stuck in!
The key responsibilities;
- Building long term client relationships
- Developing and building long term media relationships and gaining maximum coverage for clients and their products
- Drafting insightful and tailored copy for varying audiences
- Delivering social media strategies for clients
- Delivering PR strategies and campaigns for clients
- Overseeing more junior members on the team
Desired skills and experience;
- Proven track record working in a previous Consumer PR role either agency or in-house
- Confident and creative writing
- Good understanding of social media
- Experience working across integrated campaigns
This would be an incredible opportunity to work with some well known brands/products and to be a part of a brilliant team. Please apply now if you feel this would be a great move for you.
Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment specialises in marketing jobs across Creative, PR, Clientside, Account Handling and Executive. We offer unrivalled opportunities across all specialisms and industry sectors, presenting you with only the best marketing jobs. Although we try to respond to all applications, the high number we receive means this isn`t always possible. If you have not heard from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has not been successful. For more information, visit www.blueskiescareers.co.uk and we`ll make sure we do our best to find you the perfect marketing role.