Executive Assistant/Campaigns Executive to CEO - Social Enterprise
London based social enterprise is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Campaigns Executive to work in a flexible, highly rewarding environment.
The successful person must have excellent experience in :
- Diary management
- Personal Assistant duties
- PR/Social media
- Understanding/interest in politics
- Working in a non structured environment which is continuously changing from day to day
- Highly organised with strength of character to manage challenging situations and individuals
- Interested in social enterprises
- Excellent attention to detail and communications skills – written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA or Executive Assistant who is interested in social enterprises or politics, supporting the CEO you will be involved in research, helping with PR and Social media of the business and CEO, writing speeches, editing documents, managing diary – often with a political agenda. If you have previously been a researcher or private secretary for an MP or worked in PR but now wants to more to a different environment this role would be perfect!
If this sounds like to right role for you please send a word formatted CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org