This job has now expired
Our client operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in areas such as Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies.
Corporate communication builds and protects the corporate brand and reputation of our client in the general public, as well as with particular stakeholder groups (media, opinion leaders, political leaders, etc.) to create trust and increase the company’s freedom to operate. It also aims to increase the understanding and engagement of employees for the company strategy via internal communication channels and by supporting leaders in their communication. Key responsibilities will be:
- Internal /Change Communications: Developing and managing strategic and operational employee communications programs to unify employees and advocating and promoting the development of our client's strong culture
- Brand Management: Shape and safeguard their corporate brand, and develop associated tools (print and digital) consistently with the corporate design
- Awareness and Reputation: Increase the awareness, reputation and credibility towards internal and external corporate stakeholders, especially Tier1 media
- Messaging: Develop and maintain key messages
- Stakeholders and Media Relations: Establish and cultivate sustainable relations with key journalists and stakeholders, focusing on Tier one corporate audiences, in coordination with the global media relations team.
The ideal candidate should be a creative thinker, well organised, results orientated, with a strong willingness to bring added value. Also key knowledge and experience will include:
- Previous experience within a communications team in a corporate environment is essential
- Previous experience as an account manager of corporate clients within a PR Agency would be advantageous.
- Keen interest for and understanding of the internet and social media. Editorial and digital media experience.
- Experienced external communications background is essential (external communications is about 20%/30% of the role)
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.