This job has now expired
Working across a range of interesting clients including international clients in the gaming, energy, personal finance and retail sectors. This role is for an ambitious and intelligent corporate communications professional who will thrive working on issues management, digital communications and developing creative and thought-leadership campaigns.
An intelligent PR and communications agency with a thoroughly integrated approach, this company is a leading name in reputation management, and is known for one of London’s best employers. People stay a long time largely due to the great variety of work, clients and being able to work across disciplines. The corporate communications team is made up of ex-bankers, journalists and communications professionals – great talent to learn from.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate PR Senior Account Manager role:
- Offer sound advice to clients based on an excellent understanding of their business
- Consistently deliver service and counsel to high-profile clients across several sectors
- Successfully manage and progress junior members of staff
- Use your social media know-how to deliver integrated campaigns
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Senior Account Manager role:
- Corporate communications experience at Senior Account Manager level working in a PR agency or in-house
- Excellent presentation skills and extremely media savvy
- On the pulse with regards to the world of digital and online communications
- Impressive writing skills with the ability to draft press releases, strategy, proposals and pitches
To be considered for this Corporate PR Senior Account Manager role please click to apply