Group Account Director - Managing Director
One of the Europe’s leading full-service communications agencies specializing in political and corporate communications and representing national and international brands.
- Acquiring national and international new clients; pitching for new accounts
- Leading global campaigns and budgeting internal coordination measures/ Leading the conception, implementation and supervision of PR campaigns including Crisis Management
- Staff management and business plan development, while directly reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
Skills and qualifications required:
- University degree in Business Management; or a similar discipline
- 10+ years experience leading PR campaigns/ coordinating large budgets of well-known institutional and corporate clients (preferably within an agency setting).
- Exceptional persuasion and leadership skills
- Extensive network of contacts with media representatives on a global scale
- Native or close to Native English skills; German and other languages a major plus
If you enjoy the challenges of an expanding agency, I look forward to receiving your application!
For further information about this opportunity please call Marie 0044 207 632 1411 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org