This job has now expired
My client is a lovely boutique PR agency specialising in consumer accounts across fashion and lifestyle. As an agency they work with a number of digital clients across the consumer space and it’s a real chance to get involved in some exciting fast moving campaigns. Based in London, the friendly and creative team have won numerous awards for campaigns on behalf of their famous-name and prestigious clients.
My client is seeking to appoint an Account Manager to work across a number of key consumer lifestyle clients - all of whom are on a fast growth trajectory and who are ambitious and great fun.
The successful candidate will be a media relations whizz who has great media experience and a wealth of contacts across broad lifestyle media and TV in particular. You will need to have good insight, great ideas and can happily work with some very high profile clients and on some amazing campaigns.
The right candidate should have;
- A minimum 4-5 years consumer PR experience gained within an agency
- Strong media relations skills and a real nose for what makes a news story
- Experience of working with high profile clients at a strategic level
- Social media savvy - the new person will need to be au fait with bloggers and social media channels and be at home working on integrated campaigns across online and offline channels and incorporating social sites such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, instagram and YouTube.
- Good lifestyle consumer experience
- Strong media contacts across consumer press both online and print
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary up to £32,000 depending on experience plus a range of exciting benefits, lots of training and the opportunity to move ahead quickly with their career.
Please forward you’re CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
Due to the huge interest only successful candidates will be contacted however we will endeavour to reply to everyone
To view this and more than 200 other opportunities in PR and Communications please visit www.medianrecruit.co.uk