Senior Account Director/AD - Consumer Lifestyle - Super PR Agency - Birmingham - £45,000 + benefits
Senior Account Director/Account Director - Consumer Lifestyle - Super PR Agency - Birmingham - £45,000 plus benefits - 6 month contract with option to go permanent
Great opportunity for a senior consumer lifestyle PR to join a fast-growing boutique PR agency based in lovely offices in Birmingham. The agency is renowned for producing exciting and cutting edge campaigns for some of the most iconic names in consumer, fashion, lifestyle, automotive, retail, sports, leisure and arts & culture.
As part of this varied role, the Account Director or Senior Account Director will directt the agency team in delivering effective service to clients and the media, direct multiple accounts, ensure objectives are met on time and within budget and manage junuior colleagues.
The successful candidate will have experience of directing accounts for multiple clients, presenting to clients at senior management level and possess new business skills. In particular you will demonstrate core Consumer Brand PR experience.
In return for your talents and endeavour a competitive salary up to £45,000 depending on experience is offered together with a great range of benefits. There is a particular emphasis on training with personal development programmes, quarterly interim reviews, and regular 'Breakfast Training' sessions, meaning that all employees enjoy a clear career path structure. The position is initially a 6-9 month contract possibly becoming permanent.
Don't delay, to ensure you are at the head of the queue for this exciting AD/SAD position send your CV today to email@example.com
- 26 February 2013
- 26 March 2013
- Arts & Heritage, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, FMCG, Media and New Media, Retail / Wholesale, Travel and Tourism
- Account Director, Account Manager, Manager (In-House), Senior Account Executive, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in Oxfordshire