We are seeking a Press Officer, for a 9 month fixed term contract for leading charity based in North London.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working Press Officer to join the communications team of this leading charity - not for profit organisation,
It’s an exciting time to join them, as they have now entered their 60th year as a charity; and as the Press Officer, you will work alongside communications colleagues to play a key role in developing creative, engaging PR campaigns that celebrate the charity's achievements and work across a number of channels, on and offline.
While you’ll have a particular responsibility for supporting the awards and also their anniversary, you’ll also look to generate impactful media coverage for a range of the charity's services, events and announcements.
You’ll have relevant experience working in a press office, PR agency or journalism, and will be armed with a strong news sense, excellent writing skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
In return they will offer you a base of £26-£31k, this is a fixed term 9 month contract
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Executive Environmental jobs in London (North)