PR Manager (Online)
PR Manager (Online)
Distilled is a well-known search marketing agency with a big and ever growing reputation. We have worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, and are known in the industry as experts at what we do. Our mission is to discover, implement and share ways of helping great businesses succeed online. We’re growing too, in the last 3 years we’ve opened thriving offices in Seattle and New York City.
As our Online PR Manager it will be your job to manage and influence opinion and behaviour, and you will collate and analyse any media coverage that we generate. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Running online campaigns for client projects
- Outreach to influential sources on behalf of our clients
- Implement a tracking system to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Creating and pitching online PR strategies to our clients
- Increasing traffic to our clients websites and to our own brand
- Highly creative
- Great communicator
- Strong people skills
- Excellent written English
- Someone who enjoys spending time online
- Keen player in social media
- You will be confident running online campaigns on behalf of our clients and get ‘big wins’ for them using a variety of online PR methods.
- You’re not afraid to talk to anyone, can “hold your own” and get things done even when things don’t go according to plan.
- People tend to gravitate towards you, and you’re usually the go-to person when help is needed on a project.
- You’ve got some experience in traditional PR and you’re ready to move into Digital, if you’re not there already.
- You’ve got the confidence and drive to shape the future of Distilled.
Benefits and Application:
Some of the benefits of working at Distilled include:
- Regular training sessions
- Beer o’ clock Fridays
- Shortened summer hours
- Productivity and happiness budget – yes, you heard that right- take a course, fly to New York, or even buy yourself a bean bag chair
- Control to shape your own projects across several industries in different countries.
Successful candidates may not have experience in our industry but will be smart and willing to learn new technologies and skills.
To apply for this exciting opportunity at our innovative organisation please click on the APPLY button below to submit covering letter and CV