Digital Communications Executive
BaxterStorey is a leading independent food service provider and has a client base of blue chip companies and leisure attractions sites.
In recent years, it has experienced significant growth making it a leading independent foodservices company in the UK. As a result, we are now looking for a digital communications executive with passion and drive to support the in-house communications function. The role will report to the head of PR and communications and will support BaxterStorey’s operations across the UK, Ireland and Europe. Collaboration and good organisation skills will be critical to success.
As a key arm of the communications function, the executive will be responsible for managing BaxterStorey’s image and reputation through social media and web and intranet management as well as supporting public relations and brand marketing initiatives.
- Website and intranet. You will ensure that all content is maintained and kept up to date. This is critical as we look forward to launching a brand new website.
- You will ensure brand profiles on key social media platforms are up to date and that we are maximising opportunities.
- Launch and maintain online and social media campaigns. For example, you will help support and drive new conversations around the business and brand heritage.
- Identifying opportunities. You will be tasked to watch the social media landscape, reviewing the key online influencer landscape, spotting new influencers to work with and developing a plan to excite them.
- You will help to ensure our business is compliant with our social media tone whilst encouraging individuality between subject matter experts within the business.
- Best practice. You will share ideas and ensure that the business has a channel to share best practices and strategies that have worked in the social space.
- Day to day contact and collaboration with key sales and management teams, helping to push through and coordinate online campaigns and social media briefs.
- New ideas. You need to be thinking of new things to share and be creative, particularly from an online perspective. How can we do things differently, what new approach can we try and how will this work? You need to have great ideas and an idea of how to make them work. You will then be supported in delivering these ideas.
- You will need to report back online and social media successes and challenges. This means monitoring and recording activity.
- An undergraduate qualification.
- Passionate about digital communications, with knowledge and good understanding of social platforms.
- Ability to deal with complex information quickly.
- Must have a balance of creativity with practicality. You need to be willing to take on challenges but be disciplined in your execution.
- You will need to be a strong team player and be collaborative in your approach but also not afraid to challenge the norm.
- You’ll become a digital communications ambassador for the business, in particular social media.
- You need to be an excellent multi-tasker, able to prioritise, flexible whilst remaining focused to hit deadlines.
- You will need strong communication skills such as writing and editing as well as being friendly and conversational (you will have to engage with clients).
The base will be Reading at the head office, however travel to London and other regions will be required.
The position will offer great potential to develop skills and grow within the role.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Executive (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Executive (In-House) Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Executive (In-House) Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Executive (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)