Director - Issues specialist with financial savvy wanting to make a statement
This entrepreneurial firm are looking for a Director to join their impressive team in a leading role and use their blend of crisis and financial communications exposure to both service existing clients, but also build the business. Specific sector experience is not a requirement, though exposure to large FTSE 100 businesses is as important as small cap company experience.
While still in its youth, this consultancy has built an impressive client list and track record becoming known as the go to place for CEO’s in the midst of a crisis and media storm. The firm’s flatter more flexible structure allows it to be more nimble than some of its older peers and this is a company that is definitely going places.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Director (issues specialist with financial PR) role:
- Senior client advisory around issues and crisis exposure results announcements, M&A, IPOs
- Growing existing clients and developing new business leads
- Leading and directing different client teams working on a number of retained clients and projects
- Mentoring and training of junior team members
Key attributes and experience for this Director (issues specialist with financial PR) role:
- It is essential to have a background in financial PR and likely you will currently be working for a larger firm, but looking for the opportunity to really make your mark and influence the future direction of a company. It might be you are seeking for a step up from a small boutique, but it is essential you have experience of bigger clients
- Have experience of high profile issues, crises and other situations
- Have mentored/directed junior team members
- Have provided top notch advice to clients
To be considered for this Director (issues specialist with financial PR)role please click to apply