Account Manager - the business of innovation
This creative, independent PR agency has a proven track record of building highly profitable international offices. They are now looking for a creative b2b PR Account Manager with confident social media skills to play a key role on existing UK and international clients.
Headquartered in the UK, this independently owned PR consultancy with strengths in technology, consumer and corporate markets has an excellent track record of building successful offices in other countries. To succeed in their culture you must be enthusiastic about continuous personal development (they invest heavily in training to support this) and delight in giving your clients best practice advice on how to exploit the new media landscape and techniques. Being independently owned, this agency is able to flex quickly to market conditions and the needs of their people. High staff retention is due in no small part to an inspiring leadership team who still work with clients and are therefore in touch with your challenges and in the best place to mentor you.
Key challenges and opportunities in this b2b PR Account Manager role:
- Leveraging and delivering high profile coverage in traditional, digital and social media channels
- Developing topical thought leadership programmes
- Writing first class copy for business audiences
- Being the go-to advisor day-to-day for your clients
- Inspiring, overseeing and developing talent under you
Key attributes and experience for this b2b PR Account Manager role:
- B2b PR consultancy experience which includes exposure to clients innovating in packaging, materials or sustainability.
- Proven track record of delivering stand-out client media coverage which includes integrated communications programmes
- High achiever who thrives on delivering exceptional client work
- Outstanding writing skills
- Highly organised and confident in multi-tasking effectively
- Strong ‘hands-on’ ethic and enjoy taking ownership
- Additional European language skills useful
To be considered for this b2b PR Account Manager role please click to apply