This job has now expired
Job Ref: SC 1303-8
Location: Field based – London and South East
Salary: £45-55K + bonus & commission
Business Development Manager
Is your background healthcare comms?
Are you looking to move on and seek a new challenge?
My client is an online organisation with a unique proposition within the healthcare sector and they are looking to strengthen their Business Development team and build their client base particularly in pharmaceuticals.
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Manage a portfolio of clients gaining an understanding of their communications needs
- Devise and pitch strategies and solutions to clients reviewing accounts regularly
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns, providing detailed client feedback
- Represent the company at relevant exhibitions, conferences and events
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience and understanding of the healthcare sector is essential
- Experience of new business pitching/presenting to senior level clients
- Self-starter with the ability to coordinate multiple projects, work independently and proactively
- Knowledge of online brands would be an advantage
- Must have a car as the role is field based
Please note this is not a comms role, it is based in the sales team and would suit candidates looking to make the move out of comms into a more sales focused role
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Sophie Collins on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SC1303-8
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/