This job has now expired
A leadership role within an ambitious, entrepreneurial team in a top-three agency, combining issues and perception change brand PR. The work might be changing the narrative for a country from debt-crisis to desirable destination, or broadening a brand’s appeal to new markets.
As a relatively fresh team, this is a position for a gifted natural networker with gravitas and charm as well as exceptional consumer or corporate brand PR experience.
With a superb name in financial and corporate PR, this agency has breathed new life into their consumer PR offering with dynamic and inspired leadership. Combining a family atmosphere and intellectual clout, it’s a fascinating and unusual opportunity for a consumer PR Associate Director, or corporate PR Associate Director with solid experience in corporate brand PR.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director – corporate/consumer PR role:
- Build a brand internally and externally: being an ambassador for consumer PR in the wider agency
- Deliver issues-led and perception change campaigns for big brands and destinations
- Lead a tight-knit and entrepreneurial team; delivering high-level leadership and getting stuck in with the day-to-day
- Deliver strategic campaigns for big names in a genuinely different, challenging environment.
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director – corporate/consumer PR role:
- It is likely you are currently an Associate Director, or a well-established Senior Account Director with experience in strategic consumer PR or corporate PR for consumer brands
- Commerciality, drive and ambition – aptitude and sway at pitch and internally
- Superlative media contacts – ideally your contacts are broad across consumer-facing media
- Demonstrable ability to operate in various areas of PR
- Intellectual agility and natural charisma
To be considered for this Associate Director – corporate/consumer PR role please click to apply