Associate Director - cerebral consumer brand role for an intellectual heavyweight
A leadership role within an ambitious, entrepreneurial team in a top-three agency, combining issues and perception change brand PR. The work might be changing the narrative for a country from debt-crisis to desirable destination, or broadening a brand’s appeal to new markets.
As a relatively fresh team, this is a position for a gifted natural networker with gravitas and charm as well as exceptional consumer or corporate brand PR experience.
With a superb name in financial and corporate PR, this agency has breathed new life into their consumer PR offering with dynamic and inspired leadership. Combining a family atmosphere and intellectual clout, it’s a fascinating and unusual opportunity for a consumer PR Associate Director, or corporate PR Associate Director with solid experience in corporate brand PR.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director – corporate/consumer PR role:
- Build a brand internally and externally: being an ambassador for consumer PR in the wider agency
- Deliver issues-led and perception change campaigns for big brands and destinations
- Lead a tight-knit and entrepreneurial team; delivering high-level leadership and getting stuck in with the day-to-day
- Deliver strategic campaigns for big names in a genuinely different, challenging environment.
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director – corporate/consumer PR role:
- It is likely you are currently an Associate Director, or a well-established Senior Account Director with experience in strategic consumer PR or corporate PR for consumer brands
- Commerciality, drive and ambition – aptitude and sway at pitch and internally
- Superlative media contacts – ideally your contacts are broad across consumer-facing media
- Demonstrable ability to operate in various areas of PR
- Intellectual agility and natural charisma
To be considered for this Associate Director – corporate/consumer PR role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.