This job has now expired
Senior Community Affairs Manager
Freelance Maternity Cover
3 Days a Week, 12 month contract
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced CSR/ Community Affairs interim to cover 12 month maternity leave in a leading global fmcg. Reporting to the Corporate Communications Director, and sitting within the Public Affairs Team, this is a key role leading CSR and Community projects.
- To manage and develop the Community Affairs programme
- Manage a network of local community co-ordinators who assign small donations to charities local to sites.
- Oversee external and internal communications to promote community programmes
- Support wider business on charitable activity providing advice on cause-related marketing, fundraising, employee volunteering etc.
- Manage relevant budgets and cost centres
- Work closely with corporate communications, public affairs and internal communications
- Solid proven experience at senior manager level within Corporate Affairs function, with CSR/ Community Affairs specialism
- Understanding and experience of communications and marketing disciplines
- Ability to develop and manage relationships at all levels within a complex organisation
- Highly organised with proven ability to manage multiple projects and substantial budgets
- Politically astute and fully conversant in current affairs
- Understanding and experience of working with industry groups and coalitions
- FMCG/Food experience is highly desirable
Occasional travel to other sites might be required. Must be available for an immediate start.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucinda Moores on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LJM1303-15
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/