Account Manager - corporate/technology PR focus in Sydney, Australia
For a successful technology PR consultant at Account Manager level who is seriously considering moving to Australia, this couldn’t be a better time to join our client. They manage the reputations of a range of top global and domestic brands within a boutique PR agency environment, giving you the best of both worlds. In comparison with the UK, the economy is in much better shape and the extra sunshine may be welcome too!
You will be joining one of Australia’s most esteemed PR consultancies, offering communications expertise in the technology, corporate, consumer and government arenas. They deliver outstanding results, being ahead of the curve in the way they integrate traditional and digital campaigns built on smart ideas. Alongside this they offer a flat structured team full of creative consultants who are impressive thinkers, but who also have great fun working together. There’s a very healthy approach to work-life balance, as well as an emphasis on enabling you to learn new things and develop your talents further. Additional benefits include an annual bonus as well as other incentives for travel and training.
Key challenges and opportunities in this technology Account Manager role in Sydney:
- Handling highly integrated PR campaigns built around smart PR strategy
- Proactively manage client relationships and keep in regular contact
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop highly integrated campaign solutions
- Driving and helping to deliver superior results for clients
- Nurturing executives and assistants to produce their best work
- Huge opportunities to add career-building strings to your bow
Key attributes and experience for this technology Account Manager role in Sydney:
- Proven technology PR consultancy experience at Account Manager level
- Sophisticated client management - keys are gaining trust, meeting high expectations as well as nurturing
- Genuine interest in relocating and committing yourself to a new life in Australia rather than seeking a sabbatical
- Savvy about incorporating digital ideas and tactics into PR campaigns
- Top notch core skills in communications, client servicing and new business
To be considered for this Technology Account Manager role in Sydney, please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.