Director - sharp minds and exciting growth plans - professional services and crisis
This corporate consultancy is a recognised leader in the field of professional services PR and has handled some exciting high profile divorce cases, copy-right issues and thought-leadership campaigns. They have an exciting growth plan and are looking for a corporate PR Director to work closely with the MD, help build the business and bring intellectual rigour, a supportive management style and impressive client advisory abilities.
This entrepreneurial corporate communications consultancy is on the cusp of greatness having put in place a board of high profile non executives and employed a COO to ensure the business runs smoothly. Campaigns are integrated, issues-based and target high level national media and key stakeholders. Professional services combined with crisis management is the name of the game for the team. Legal firms, accountancy practices and Plc property and the built environment are what they are renowned for.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate PR Director role:
- Rise up to be part of the advisory board and help with the running of the business and work with the team to bring in clients
- You will use your intellect to give thoughtful advice to legal and accountancy clients
- You must have high standards of work and a thorough approach as lawyers are unforgiving and expectations are high
- Strategic thinking is a must and being adept at spotting opportunities to get your clients into nationals
- Stretch your intellect with thought leadership campaigns and corporate and b2b work which encompasses a great deal of crisis and a little public affairs
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Director role:
- Relentless curiosity about the world, good knowledge of current affairs and wider social issues
- Creative and want to get involved in new business development and have a track record of success
- PR agency experience, working as an associate director looking to step up or a director looking to be part of the board
- Bags of energy and drive and ideally a successful track record of managing clients in the professional services or financial services sector
- Proven track record of crisis management
- Excellent analytical and written skills as the team are super sharp
To be considered for this corporate PR Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.