Head of Technology
This friendly, supportive PR agency, offering work/life balance is looking for an inspirational leader for their established Technology practice.
Head of Technology
· Friendly, supportive culture, offering work/life balance
· Outstanding client portfolio in the Technology sector
· Up to £100-£120k+bonus+package
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded PR agencies that is renowned for its friendly and supportive environment. You will be a part of an inspirational leadership team and will be instrumental in the growth of this highly regarded practice working with some of the most sought after global technology brands.
The role will see you lead an established and high performing stable team of consultants where you will be paramount in developing and leading the growth and performance of the team and ensuring the continued delivery of first class client work. The role also seeks someone who is passionate about winning new business, and who can provide strategic counsel and direction to the team and clients alike.
This is an environment that will allow you the autonomy you need to flourish, as well as providing you with the systems and structure you need in order to manage a successful technology practice.
To be considered for this role you will have already gained previous experience in an agency environment, working across technology focussed accounts. You will enjoy and have proven experience in managing and developing teams, be proactive in developing new business and have excellent analytical and strategic planning skills.
Your energy, passion and can-do nature will not go un-noticed in this collaborative and consultative environment.
In return they are looking to offer candidates £90k-£120k+outstanding bonus, health, dental, great offices, supportive management, voted best agency to work for, great team LOTS MORE - Please call Justyne 07971 361 206 (anytime)
- 11 March 2013
- 11 April 2013
- Associate Director, Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Managing Director / Chairman / CEO
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, International, Marketing Communications
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Technology jobs in London (Central)