Director/Associate Director, Leading Marketing & Communications Consultancy, London
You will be joining a relatively young business, which has grown quickly within the space of a few years, based on the knowledge and experience of the senior team. This company is dedicated to the investment’s sector with a strong track record of delivering high quality marketing and communications advice to clients.
Based in London, you will be working for clients globally, delivering expert PR and strategic marketing services. Specialist investment knowledge and understanding of financial markets is why clients hire this consultancy. Coupled with a growing reputation for outstanding commitment to client service, this company has developed a compelling proposition for financial services organisations looking for expert advice and strategic counsel.
Due to the growth in the number of clients and a strong new business pipeline, they are now hiring a new PR director to assist in driving the growth of the media relations side of the business as well as:
- Manage and develop existing relationships with a range of asset management clients
- Secure confidence of senior level client contacts by developing and implementing strategic PR plans
- Win new business, through active marketing and lead generation
- Input to the strategic development of the business
- Manage and mentor junior team members
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Track record in financial services PR, with significant experience and understanding of the asset management sector
- Strong contacts and working relationships with the financial services media
- Effective writing ability and excellent presentation skills, coupled with confidence in new business pitches
What they are offering in return:
- Competitive base salary coupled with profit share and discretionary bonus
- To be part of a growing business and contributing to its success story
- A collegial environment and exposure to all facets of the business
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information call Angelika Beguidjanova on +44(0) 2071824212 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
London – Sydney – Melbourne
- 15 March 2013
- 13 April 2013
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Financial Services, FMCG, Professional Services
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Financial PR, Internal Communications, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Capstone Hill Search
Capstone Hill Search is a specialist recruitment firm primarily servicing the public relations and communications industries within the UK and Australia.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Director (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (In-House) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (In-House) FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (In-House) Professional Services jobs in London (Central)