Account Manager / Central London / £28-32k / Broad client mix
My client is a consumer PR agency based in Central London .With 2 offices nationwide and a new London MD on board; they are looking for a capable and enthusiastic Account Manager to join their friendly team, and help grow the business.
They are pitching a lot, and their current remit is very broad consumer, encompassing toy brands, interiors and restaurants; but it doesn’t matter if you’re not a specialist. If you’re a great Account Manager, or very capable SAE (or even bordering on SAM level and looking for a role you can make your own), then this is a fantastic opportunity to join an agency at an exciting time, and learn from a great mentor.
Other good points include a ‘no office politics’ environment, friendly colleagues, a really good team social scene, and regular Star of the Month benefits.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation and attention to detail
- Clear and strong initiative
- Able to prioritise workload and have exceptional time management skills
- Passionate about career development and learning new skills
- Confident team player, willing to ‘muck in’ and able to multi-task
- Keen networker
For more information on the role, and others – send your CV to Jenny Redmond – email@example.com or @Redworkfish
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)