Account Director - corporate comms/stakeholder engagement
Account Director – Corporate comms / Stakeholder engagement
This award-winning specialist PR consultancy focuses on national issues that have an impact upon the local community – from major transport projects to long term regeneration schemes; they communicate change and help shape opinions.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Director to join the team. Key duties will include:
- Driving accounts forward: implementing communications strategies, being a key contact point for clients, selling in and managing budgets;
- Leading the management of teams including motivating and mentoring team members;
- Providing a significant contribution to new business development by networking and developing relationships with potential new business leads and preparing pitch presentations.
The agency is specifically seeking an Account Director who has:
- A background in corporate communications, stakeholder communications and public affairs;
- Media relations and stakeholder communications experience obtained in an agency environment;
- An emphasis on crisis and issues communications, with specific strength in communicating complex issues;
- A good contact list in the media and/or political world;
- Specific experience working in any of regeneration / property / development / planning / transport.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity. Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Director Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Director Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Director Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Director Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)