Account Manager - SW London highbrow corporate PR agency
This South West London corporate PR agency is fairly new and already doing well. The owners are frighteningly well connected and the celebrity partnerships they set up and political influencers they know can only but impress. This role is for a media savvy Account Manager who loves events, making connections and passionate about current affairs.
This corporate PR agency is achieving greatness in the world of business, working with some of the business greats as well as top political influencers. The team are based in super smart offices and have bags of energy and making some great headway with profiling business leaders, entrepreneurs, challenger brands and destination marketing.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate PR Account Manager role:
- You must have high standards of written work and a confident approach to deal with impressive and well known business and political figures
- Show off your media relations know-how and demonstrate a passion to organise and implement events and campaigns that have an impact on the business community
- You must possess the hunger and ambition to make a significant impact on a growing company
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Account Manager role:
- Relentless curiosity about the world, good knowledge of current affairs and wider social and business issues
- Creative, good project management skills to organise high profile events
- Must be an established PR Account Manager looking to make more of an impact
- The team are sharp and they do look to you for great writing skills
- Degree calibre and a smart brain full of ideas
To be considered for this corporate Account Manager role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.