ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - CONSUMER ENTERTAINMENT/GAMING
This is a superb opportunity for an Associate Director who has proven experience in consumer entertainment/gaming to join this well respected global PR agency. You will work on a leading platform and chart topping games.
- Consumer and entertainment brand experience essential, gaming experience would be an asset
- Excellent account direction skills & strong publicity head (strong senior media contacts a must as is the ability to lead by example by driving quality feature coverage in top tier consumer, national and broadcast media)
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, effective pitching and media training of spokespeople
- Celebrity / ambassador management, experience in working on successful influencer campaigns
- Client Service - play a major role in the research, planning and development of comprehensive and integrated campaigns as part of an inter-agency team
- Strong working knowledge of social and digital. Ability to generate original ideas for sustainable online community engagement, integration into PR plans, measurement and evaluation
- Provide ongoing constructive feedback and consistently hold staff accountable for performance, compliance and ethical business conduct
- Help mentor, coach and support team members and ensure you and your staff are constantly developing abilities
- In-depth understanding of the marketing mix and the role PR plays within it plus experience of working alongside other marketing agency partners essential
This is a superior agency to work at and a great place for someone of Associate level to make their mark working on an account that is one of the biggest in its industry.
For more information on this position or to discuss your career goals in greater detail, please contact Samantha Glazer