Associate Director - Luxury High End Brands
The Public Relations Agency:
With offices in London, USA and Asia this award winning PR agency is seeking to appoint a Associate Director to join their Consumer/Food & Drink luxury team.They are one of the market leaders in the PR world, they are one of the most admired, successful, innovative and sought after PR companies. attracting and retaining the very best people and most prestigious clients. They achieve this by putting their employees and social responsibilites first.
The PR Associate Director Role:
- To provide strategic direction and council on big brand food & drink and igh end luxury accounts within the consumer market
- Develop brands and create a "buzz" around products
- Provide strategic lead on accounts
- Lead and mentor team
- Attract and retain the best staff
- Developing key relationships with clients and media
- Working on CSR
- All work is consumer / B2C focused
Your PR experience:
- Strong experience within the consumer/food & drink and or FMCG sector
- Knowledge of the national and consumer media
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships
- Experience within a leading PR (public relations) agency or in-house considered.
- Based of £60-£75k
- Excellent bonus paid each 1/4
- Work from home options
- Full benefits, dental health
- 25 days holiday, Christmas closed
- Work life balance
- Supportive management and the opportunity to work for an employer of choice.
- Global brands, and a great team of well trained consultants.
- Impressive offices with free lunches
- Impressive client list with big budgets
- Lots of personal development
- Lots of support and a great brand to support you
- All this PLUS MUCH MORE - please call (anytime) 07971 361 206 OR apply on line
About PR Futures
PR Futures is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to the on & offline Public Relations and Communications market. Our clients range from agency side to client side, from start ups to international organisations.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Consumer jobs in East of England
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Education jobs in East of England
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department FMCG jobs in East of England
- Full Time Research Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in East of England