Director - Career Defining Role in Modern Thinking Financial PR Consultancy
This truly modern thinking, financial and crisis communications consultancy is currently looking to expand their financial sector expertise with the hire of a Director to help drive client growth. This consultancy stands out from the crowd, with a team from banking, journalism, law and PR backgrounds who only work with interesting clients – the bigger the issue or more complex the situation, the better.
As one of the last remaining independent financial and corporate communications consultancies, this firm can offer a PR director a free flowing, entrepreneurial environment, yet an impressive existing track record and a client portfolio which outshines larger competitors. Clients cross all sectors including consumer and leisure, TMT, industrials, healthcare and financial services and this PR director will be expected to offer consummate board level advice.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Financial Services PR director role:
- Leading on existing client accounts within the financial services sectors that could include banks, asset managers insurance companies and private equity firms
- Using your established network of contacts to originate business leads and convert new clients
- Stretching your advisory skills, delivering premium advice at CEO and Chairman level during significant crisis situations
- Working across a broad range of activities including results announcements, M&A situations, IPOs, corporate reputation advisory and crisis handling
- Influencing the future of a business with your ideas and strategies
Key attributes and experience for this financial services PR director role:
- You will be an experienced PR director with financial and corporate PR agency experience, ideally handling clients across banking, asset management, insurance and private equity
- Must have strong new business track record
- Excellent advisory and crisis management skills
- Experience of working with both large market cap and unlisted businesses
- Current, broad ranging and high profile UK media contacts
- Must be able to embrace a flat and open structure
To be considered for this financial services PR director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.