Account Manager - B2B Technology
Our client, a top 20 tech PR agency works with a impressive portfolio of clients including leading global B2B tech brands across the spectrum of technologies including: IT, telecoms and new media.
To be considered you will have great hands on B2B tech PR experience and be able to demonstrate solid experience in implementing creative, issues-based programmes for those clients. This roles will report into either an AD or the company directors depending on experience.
Further to this you will need to have excellent b2b technology PR skills including good press contacts at the IT trade and national press and the ability to turn tech speak into a benefits/issues led programmes. Great organisation and time management skills are also key to this role. The client portfolio for these roles will include a supply chain management/retail technology as well as other leading B2B tech brands.
Key skills required
§ Strong B2B tech pr experience
§ Excellent written and oral communication skills
§ Development of creative projects
§ Planning and strategy experience
§ Great national & trade & business press tech contacts
§ Hands on experience forming proactive campaigns
§ Digital & Social media experience
§ Tenacious and persuasive when contacting journalists
§ Good client relations skills
§ Competitive Salary
§ Great benefits
§ Opportunity to work with leading global tech clients
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Manager Technology jobs in London (Central)