Account Manager - Professional Services - Central London
Perfect opportunity for an experienced SAE looking to take a step up, in a company that promotes on merit, works with top clients, and has a fantastic family atmosphere. Flexi working hours, free gym membership and fantastic bonus scheme PLUS much more!
This award winning professional services PR agency works with some leading corporations in the legal and professional services industries.
Based in the heart of London, amongst bars, restaurants and shops, the benefits associated with working here are almost endless!
These people are industry experts, and you will learn an invaluable amount working with them. They have won a lot of new business lately, therefore they’re in a fantastic position for the future. The sky is the limit with them – they promote based on meritocracy, so work hard and you will see the rewards!
The PR account manager will be responsible for some big clients in the professional services industry.
Your responsibilities will include the day to day running of the accounts, copy writing, client liaison, supervising junior members of staff and media liaison.
- Currently be an experienced PR senior account executive or account manager
- Have experience working in PR on professional services clients
- Have experience across a wide range of media including print, online and social
- Be able to demonstrate a good record of national & trade press coverage
- Be confident networking & communicating with clients and the media
- Be experienced in managing junior members of staff
- Circa £30k salary
- Annual & adhoc bonuses
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday, rising by one day each year after 2 years
- Pension scheme
- £1000 training budget per person, per year
- 3 times a year company trips / entertainment
- Regular social activities and team lunches
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Emily Nolan on email@example.com or 0207 347 5352.