This job has now expired
This is an exciting time to get involved with this agency who have big plans to develop their own and their clients social media strategies. They're a fun bunch to work for and offer a great working environment with real opportunities for personal and professional development. Based in central Manchester, they really are a great company to work for.
- Managing digital marketing and social media strategies for a range of high profile national brands
- Producing engaging social media content (tweets, posts, captions, blogs) for a range of different platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Delivering training to clients and in-house PR teams about best practice with digital marketing and social media techniques
- Monitoring and evaluating on-going digital marketing and social media activities for a range of clients on a weekly and monthly basis, producing activity and status reports
- Accountability for ensuring campaigns and updates go live on time, on budget and to standard
- Working to develop Social Media strategies incorporating SEO, PPC and web UX
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of social media properties and campaigns
- Working on and delivering key client pitches to develop and win new accounts
- Co-ordinate, chair and manage meetings.
- A passion and experience for how social media and digital marketing plays a part in integrated campaigns
- Demonstrated success delivering multiple campaigns across social media platforms
- Ability to see the big picture but focus on getting your hands dirty and get the job done
- Excellent understanding of paid for social media advertising
- Experience of working in a team, delivering training and supporting junior staff
- Ability to work under pressure resolving issues in a time critical manner
- Efficient communication/negotiating skills, working with internal stakeholders and agency clients
Immediate consideration is being given to suitable applicants and our client is ready to arrange interviews upon receipt of suitable CVs. Please apply now!