This job has now expired
A boutique PR agency specialising in the legal industry is looking for a talented Account Manager to join their friendly and supportive team. They are well known for their premium training and development and have a talented team to be inspired by. This is the chance to put your career firmly on the map and work with some of the best in class UK law firms, barristers and legal associations.
This independent PR agency is well known for their investment in people and dedicated training programme. The work is challenging, varied, and prestigious. Clients range across high-profile law firms, barristers, legal associations and accountants. The team consists of smart people with great brainpower yet is incredibly supportive and fun.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate Account Manager role:
- Work closely with the Managing Directors on the PR agency’s impressive clients, giving huge exposure to communications at a senior level
- Run accounts that often set the agenda in the legal and wider professional services arenas
- Utilise and develop your strong media contacts and superlative professional writing abilities
- Liaise with and advise partners, barristers and other high-status individuals on a daily basis
Key attributes and experience for this corporate PR Account Manager role:
- It is likely you are a corporate PR Account Manager in professional services or a Senior account executive ready to step up, eager to gain exposure to senior counsel on a regular basis
- Superlative, accurate and professional writing skills
- Strong media contacts and a demonstrable understanding of the professional services space
- Gravitas, intelligence and an ability to deal convincingly with senior individuals
To be considered for this corporate PR Account Manager role please click to apply